• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit nesting - we have babies!

Oh gosh, what a wonderful rescue story, good on you and your family ! 25 house buns - wow is all I can say ! You sound a very caring family, good luck with finding homes for the little ones, nose rub for mammy bun xx

I second all of this ^^^

Best of luck and bless you :love:

Well done for saving mum:love: I hope you can rehome the babies. Poor bunny who didn't make it who was with her, I guess they were dumped. Its so wonderful you patiently waited to catch her.

Wow, what an amazing story! Such a shame for the bunny who didn't make it, but at least mum and babies are safe and warm with you :love: Well done for rescuing them.

I can't believe you have 25 buns! :shock: I'm getting stressed just having four of them :lol:

Wow what an inspiring story. Well done for helping a bun in need. Good luck with rehoming, I hope you can find suitable homes.

Back