• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Having Op UPDATE pst 11

Oh i love him .. Mr Wilbur .. please behaves for Aunty Jill though even though you are exceedingly cute you must keep your bandage on your poorly !! :love: welcome to honeybunnies little man x

Wilbur is currently being nursed by Aunty Julie ;):wave: but once recovered from his op will go to Aunty Jills for re-homing :D

Wilbur is currently being nursed by Aunty Julie ;):wave: but once recovered from his op will go to Aunty Jills for re-homing :D

:oops::oops: Sorry Aunty Julie !!!!!!

Jen .. is it a prerequisite of being a honeybunny that your name starts with a J ?!?! - Im getting confused!:lol:

:oops::oops: Sorry Aunty Julie !!!!!!

Jen .. is it a prerequisite of being a honeybunny that your name starts with a J ?!?! - Im getting confused!:lol:

:lol: I'm not surprised! Do you know, I was thinking how strange that was last night - all the J's!!! The answer is no! :lol:

:lol: I'm not surprised! Do you know, I was thinking how strange that was last night - all the J's!!! The answer is no! :lol:

Jill and Jen was easy enough to remember but Julie too ... The next bunny/piggie naming theme should be all J's too :lol:

Jill and Jen was easy enough to remember but Julie too ... The next bunny/piggie naming theme should be all J's too :lol:

We have an Ange, 2 Cathys, a Sam, Sue and Dave, a Carol, and a Kate, Colin and Eleanor..we also until recently had a Donna

and of course at present we have a Ruby too :lol: So not all J's!!

and we have had a J theme for bunnies..twice! remember Jester Jen? :lol:
But any suggestions for new names welcome as it gets harder to think of them..and nice to see you yesterday Ruby even if very quickly! xx

Great update on Wilbur..love the pic, Well done Julie for caring for him. Good to hear the girls are both eating too..ring me again Jen if worried.

You Really do One A Great Thread
2.jpg
3.jpg
6.jpg
wanhuan4.jpg

SPAM REPORTED :evil:

We have an Ange, 2 Cathys, a Sam, Sue and Dave, a Carol, and a Kate, Colin and Eleanor..we also until recently had a Donna

But any suggestions for new names welcome as it gets harder to think of them..and nice to see you yesterday Ruby even if very quickly! xx

Great update on Wilbur..love the pic, Well done Julie for caring for him. Good to hear the girls are both eating too..ring me again Jen if worried.

Blimey - There is quite a few of us ... and nice to know they arent all J's :lol:

Lovely to see you too ( and Kizzy in the car :love: she is adorable if a bit fussy :D)

Lots of pooping and nomming vibes for September, Paintbox and Wilbur :love:

Have you ever had a disney theme ?!! :lol: xx

:shock:How can I forget Jester :love::love:

Thank you for the chat, will give you an update later but good news, Sep has just eaten NINE SS pellets :shock::D:thumb:

Glad Wilbur and September and Paintbox are doing well. Sending more recovery vibes for them.

Wilbur is a true heart-stealer :love::love:

Glad he's doing so well -bless him -sorry got a bit confused :? so he no longer needs a foster home ?

Sorry - I think the plan is that he'll now stay with Julie until he comes to Jill for re-homing (less stress for him if he doesn't have to move around too much). Thank you so very much for your kind offer though, really good of you. It could well be that we ask if you can help another time! :D:wave:

Bless him, he is beautiful and sounds like such a little character. :love:

So kind of the bunny angel to pay for his op.

Back