• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Breed Photo's

domino - english - from barnsley rescue (i adopted him via bunnymadhouse)

will try get a better picture tommorrow of him playing in teh garden, if teh rain permits

dominowantingdadsshoes.jpg

If you could all please poke your rabbits before taking photos (or rattle food tub) so they look more like rabbits and less like puddles of fluff sinking into the carpet :lol:

i know you said you wanted the pics to come from rescues but i done this one specialy for you so it has a kind of homey back ground to it as i know rescues dont get pedigree belgian hares in very often.:D

rabbits032.jpg

If you could all please poke your rabbits before taking photos (or rattle food tub) so they look more like rabbits and less like puddles of fluff sinking into the carpet :lol:

:shock::shock::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tried to poke them all!:lol:
Dutch Smartie
Smartie.jpg

or dutch..Trixie
trixie1.jpg

netherlands..Millie and Topsy
Millie.jpg

or nethie..Chesney
Chesney.jpg

dwarf Lop..charlie
Charliea.jpg

or dwarf lop..Dougal
Dougalg.jpg

mini lop..Archie
Archiebun.jpg

Lionhead..Lavender
littlebunv.jpg

Sallander..Biggles
Biggles.jpg

or same bun
Biggles3.jpg

You can post them here or email them to me info@rabbitrehome.org.uk

I think just one colour for each breed. It just needs to be an example so when someone new to bunnies is looking they have some idea of roughly what a Netherland Dwarf, for example, would look like.

The new breed list is:

Angora
Belgian Hare
Giant
Dutch
English
Harlequin
Lionhead
Lionhead Lop
Cashmere Lop
Dwarf Lop
English Lop
French Lop
German Lop
Mini Lop
Netherland Dwarf
New Zealand
Polish
Rex

So I need one of each of those.

I will include the rare breeds to, so then people can see you can get all sorts from rescues non just crosses/common breeds.

Do you need Holland Lop or Silver Martin? My Monty was a Holland Lop, I got him from SPCA. because he passed away last week, it would be nice to use his photo if you need Holland Lop.

Thank you for all the lovely photos so far :love: Can you post the rabbits name and which rescue it came from so I can include that :) I'll run through a bit later and check which breeds I still need :D

That's a great photo to show the size! What's his name and which rescue is he from?

Not from any rescue - he was highlighted on a thread on here as a free-ad bunny listed on 'cavy classifieds' - he was rescued from a breeder who picked him up by the ears and kept him on mesh... the person then listed him in order to find him a permenant home...

Back