• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit bonding U/D i think ive done it!!woop woop

ok when there 2gether in the lounge they r fine but i think its bcus they have so much space 2 be away from each other. i have got 2 big fireguards and corner them off a section of the room (could have brought my metal do pen in but i hve flu and i jus dnt have the energy) its sturdy so its okay. i have put a blanket in there and some food. is this better than giving them the whole room??

hehehehehehehe

:D

DSCF1574.jpg

Just leave them to it, seriously.

Sit on the sofa and ignore them but have a water spray with you....if it gets too much squirt the offender but dont touch them or spilt them again.

Misty and Sisco were going nuts last night snd are sleeping together in the litter tray now.

i have been very good today, yesterday i spliot it up verytime but they have been together an hour and a half today and i havent said a word or gone near them. im gettign brave!! i realises she jus starts at hime and chases him but he doesnt bite hims o i know hes okay! plus she hasnt mounted him once today, and only did it once yesterday so dus that mean their 'heiarchy' has been sorted???

Ooh they look very loved up in that pic!! Take heart Sadie and Chester hated each other before I bonded them and now they are a very loved up married couple of over 5 years:p

im not splitting them up at all today. i have promsied myself! they are going into that lovely brand new hutch..together! (haha arranged marriages)

Sure they will settle together very soon, they look lovely together:D Perhaps she just giving him a hard time for both the pregnancies;) :lol: :lol:

YAYYYYYYY

Benji will be pleased for his mummy and daddy, he asked me to send conratualtions on thier wedding day :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol well tell him not to get his page boy outfit out just yet.......

altho they have just shared some carrot......she shared!!!!:O

Well they have had the wedding day breakfast then:lol: :lol:

Hes pulling on his best little bunny suit and searching out for the rings:lol: :lol:

He wants to know if Emily can be the flower girl:lol: :lol:

That looks very good.

I have a pair of happy grooming rabbits with me too :D and its mutual.

Yay for bunny love!

he hasnt groomed HER yeh though?is that weird? but then she is a very licky bunny, ive never seen himg rrom anything except himself?! lol

they are curled up together now, i never thought id see it. after all the things that have happened (including domino and his siblings!!) i never thought it wud happen..yay!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

Melanie doesn't groom Prince, although he tries to persuade her!! It's a dominance/hierachy thing I think. I thought that you only get groomed if you're the boss?

well Jelly is the boss, so clearly!!!! but she grooms peanut, and he doesnt groom her, i think hes shy!

with domino and pebbles, domino is the boss and he gets groomed alot by pebbles, but i still see him sneak her the ocasional kiss!!

edit: aw aw aw aw they were jus sitting oppsite their noses touching t looked soooc ute!

Back