• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pwease can a haves sum vibesz? u/d i ad me teefs done, woz easy peasy! & a big thankU

That's great news for you! Well done. :D I'm so pleased you are home with Marley and nomming well. :wave:

:wave: meh too!! does blackberry, dandelion, buttercup an' clover wants t' come camp wiv meh n marleh? We can 'ave a nethie parteh! :D

I gets all de parteh noms though, i needs to get fatter!

Dandelion: We've got 2 cars - we'll drive over!

Buttercup: We'll bring our snuggly blankies for camping.

Clover: I'll bring lots of food.

Blackberry: Party party party party party!!!!!!!!

On a more serious note though. Thanks everyone for being so supportive, when i first realised shed lost weight, i blamed myself because i had left their care to my dad (who is the sort of person who would say "so i just give it a few carrots?") as ive been quite ill over the last month. But although they werent the cleanest theyve ever been, he was feeding them properly.

Teeth did cross my mind so i asked a few people and probably drove poor Angela (charlie82) insane before calling the vet. Ive never had problems with bunny teeth and so didnt really know what to expect, and as a result got quite worried and apprehensive.

So, just a big thankyou to everyone really. My bunnys welfare has been saved by the caring members of RU, yet again!

Im still not really sure how quickly i can expect her to start putting some weight back on, but we'll see how she goes.

Thanks so much guys! :D :wave:

Back