• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Pumpkin - Special home needed - male rabbit - Surrey

He looks like my Mr Magoo! Hope you find him a lovely home soon.
3d634e1d87d2ddf499a5cfa83ef0d246.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

He's very sweet looking to get nicknamed devil rabbit. :D
I'm sure he will settle down lovely with the right person

Twins! Thank you :)

Pumpkin is looking for a home
I am sure they are from the same gene pool...Magoo came from a breeder in Caterham. Mr Magoo has a wife who is very sensitive and nervous, I'm not sure how Pumpkin would settle in.

Pumpkin had an amazing home offer with a very understanding couple who were looking for a friend for their bunny. He sat in their arms and purred when they met him, and he is now a house bunny and will be bonded with their rabbit. Good luck Pumpkin :)

Pumpkin had an amazing home offer with a very understanding couple who were looking for a friend for their bunny. He sat in their arms and purred when they met him, and he is now a house bunny and will be bonded with their rabbit. Good luck Pumpkin :)
So glad Pumpkin has found a home! Sounds as though he's got off to a good start![emoji3]

Back