• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Project: Bunny Shed

My wonderful hay rack idea was a flop :( Just been to clear it out and put all new fresh hay in and they've just been using it as a litter tray - someone has been using the hidey house too and ruined the blanket that was in there :roll: Silly bunnies.

Going to grab a carrier bag holder thing from Ikea next time I'm in there and just put the litter tray underneath it and when I get a warm day (hopefully ASAP!) I'll neutralise the hidey house in the hope it puts them off peeing in it...

Oh dear! I guess it could be as it's new and they are scent marking so perhaps when they are more settled you could try it again? It was a great idea. its looking great :thumb: Also for the window there is those blinds that are designed for the front of hutches. I'll go Google & see if I can find a link :)

Oh dear! I guess it could be as it's new and they are scent marking so perhaps when they are more settled you could try it again? It was a great idea. its looking great :thumb: Also for the window there is those blinds that are designed for the front of hutches. I'll go Google & see if I can find a link :)

Any luck with Google? I have no idea what you're talking about :lol:

Not sure about the hay rack - have neutralised the hidey house today. Will see where I get with that!

Looks great :)

The quad like to hide underneath pine sheves (a cheapo unit from Argos. Not fixed to the wall or anything). They also like sitting by the doors into the run so that they can see out but stay dry!

I love the pic of yours in a rabbity pile. My four often do this. Soooooo cute.

Oh what a shame they soiled their nice blanket. My two males wee on anything soft but settled down to use a massive litter tray filled with hay with hay rack above only. They'd still wee on soft things if I put any back in though.

My female started off weeing in a corner of the kitchen as well as her litter box, but thankfully since she's 4 weeks post spay she's back to litter box only (hurrah) I reckon if you get a big under bed storage box for one massive litter tray they can all share they might settle to use that only. :D

Any luck with Google? I have no idea what you're talking about [emoji38]

Not sure about the hay rack - have neutralised the hidey house today. Will see where I get with that!

Ooh yeah I forgot sorry! Runs off to have a look, can't find it so they must have stopped doing them. Shame because they had a cute rabbit in fields design on them too. I used to have one on my shed window, sorry to suggest something no longer available :(

Back