• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Princess Paw Paw has left the building + Scooby too!!

Aww I'm glad Paw Paw has found a fab home, I had a big soft spot for her on here. Good luck with bondings *psst and pics* x

That is great news Jen - know how you must feel though but you have done a brill job with her. Goood luck to the princess with her new prince X:D:D

thank you for adopting these two Ali
nice to see you again if only briefly..(sadly you can see why I rushed off in stories section:cry:)

looking forward to pics..and bet you were in love with Scooby within..oh...10 seconds of meeting him:lol:

My pleasure!! He is a real cutie and has taken it all in his stride bless him. Princess PP found the journey really stressful and is still a little bit worried. Hopefully a quiet night should sort her out but we've had some snuggles aswell. Both are gorgeous :love::love::love: Saw those you picked up, so sad :cry:

I've not started yet as I was worried about Paw-Paw settling. I didn't want to make things anymore stressful for her. She met my other buns through the mesh this morning and didn't seem to mind them so fingers crossed. Will probably start in the morning all being well :D

I thought that might be the case. Very wise :D

I have everything crossed for both her & Savannah over the next few days. I am thinking of them both :love:

Back