• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

pregnant doe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the 'other thread' these are REW x angora babies :cry: they will need extra special homes, especially with the care their coats may require.

louise and Gus said:
Maybe if beth didn't get so much attention for her stories all the time things would calm down? Like I said either don't reply or post links to relevent info and don't get into discusson/debate? It doesn't seem to do any good :?

I totally agree, and to be honest i do try and ignore Beth's posts - you just dont know what to believe and what not to believe anymore. Its just sad that people go out of their way to help her, and give her advice and support, and yet what do they get in return?

Anyway, i'm going to leave this post now, i dont want an argument, i just want Beth to know how let down, again, we all feel :?

jrn1310 said:
According to the 'other thread' these are REW x angora babies :cry: they will need extra special homes, especially with the care their coats may require.

:( oh dear...and she's giving them away to friends :(

IF someone has maliciously posted this in an attempt to make it look like one of Beth's posts, shame on them. Beth has had enough flak as a result of some of her posts and doesn't need or deserve this sort of complication. BUT if it is truly a case of mistaken identity why wouldn't the author question some of our suppositions? If I was a newbie with no knowledge of past incidents then I'd be puzzled and ask for clarification..I certainly wouldn't disappear from the radar..

If i was newbie and this was my first impression of how this forum worked well i think i'd run a mile :shock:

Someone must be pretty bored or just want to stir up trouble for Beth. Could be a troll out to cause drama :?

Or it could just be a normal newbie who happens to be in the same spot buying a mix sexed rabbit from a pet shop happens alot doesn't it?

capel said:
IF someone has maliciously posted this in an attempt to make it look like one of Beth's posts, shame on them. Beth has had enough flak as a result of some of her posts and doesn't need or deserve this sort of complication. ..

Happy Hoppy is the user name for Beth on other forum, it is this user name which has posted a very similiar question on that forum. The person on the other forum called Happy Hoppy also has a rabbit called Holly and Basil.

I will make no further comment on this and leave people to make their own judgement.

mandy said:
As Tamsin has said, this particular thread has NOT been started by Beth.

How odd? Beth has posted the same post though on 2 other forums? :? and has admitted it is her...........mmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back