• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppy foster cat just gave birth! (gross pics) U/D more pics added! pg.4

:lol: they're already clean(ish!) and dry, so will take some more pics in a bit... Poppy is really relaxed - she just wants to be stroked, which is not so great when she's rolling around and flinging babies off her boobies :roll::lol:

Omg, lol. Ive just spat drink all over laptop with image of flying kittens :lol::lol::lol:

some less gross pics! :lol::

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0001_0001.jpg

DSC_0002_0001.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0018-1.jpg

That would be a great name! What sex are they? :love::love::love:

it would :D
not sure on sexes yet - they keep squeaking when I try to look and Poppy gives me a dirty look :roll: she's only happy with me holding them if they're quiet - typical new mum I guess! :lol:

Ohh how lovely :love:

Might be best looking when she is tucking into some yummy food :)

Oh dear, Im falling in love that one with alot of white on :love:

what i love is how she just floozies and wants rubs after giving birth to 3 kits :lol: imagine being all up fresh made up etc after just giving birth to 3 :lol: i know my 2 cats who gave birth years ago were not as freindly after giving birth

Popped round Fayes yesterday to see kitties, ohhh they are so adorable and im smitten with the manily white one :love:

Anyway, we have 2 girls and a boy :D

All black with splodge white on chest is a girl
white and black no tail is a girl and the B&W is a boy.

All doing very well and Poppy is a brilliant mum :)

aww they are really cute pictures, poppy looks so pleased with herself! makes me think of when my molly had kittens, i have photos of her actually smiling, she looked so pleased with herself!

Back