• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poorly Maurice :( UD: Coming home :D

They're coming home this evening :D

He started eating over night and they have taken his cannula and shame cone off...Bill the vet thinks the basil and mint really helped so he'll be noting that for future reference :D

Thank you all so much for your vibes...they must have worked :love: I relly am so relieved...they have no idea what caused it...but I think it might be pain related...they have been giving him buscopan (possibly...it was something beginning with b :oops: )

JC has been brought up to speed too...so he's going to get back to them with suggestions on moving forward. The B stuff in injection only...and he really objects to it being done...so isn't really feasible to do at home.

He hasn't yet got back to them about the xrays...so hopefully we'll find out about those too.

I'm so glad to be having them home....not sure what we're going to do about additional pain meds though :/

some noms should arrive in the first class post tmw - followed in a couple of days by a box full!

Lady at the post office managed to make the small packet fit into a smaller category by careful measurement so I owe you a couple of pounds

They're coming home this evening :D

He started eating over night and they have taken his cannula and shame cone off...Bill the vet thinks the basil and mint really helped so he'll be noting that for future reference :D

Thank you all so much for your vibes...they must have worked :love: I relly am so relieved...they have no idea what caused it...but I think it might be pain related...they have been giving him buscopan (possibly...it was something beginning with b :oops: )

JC has been brought up to speed too...so he's going to get back to them with suggestions on moving forward. The B stuff in injection only...and he really objects to it being done...so isn't really feasible to do at home.

He hasn't yet got back to them about the xrays...so hopefully we'll find out about those too.

I'm so glad to be having them home....not sure what we're going to do about additional pain meds though :/
Thats great they are coming home :) xx

some noms should arrive in the first class post tmw - followed in a couple of days by a box full!

Lady at the post office managed to make the small packet fit into a smaller category by careful measurement so I owe you a couple of pounds

Don't worry about it...I just appreciate you getting them to us so quickly.

Just out of interest...would you like to see a copy of his xrays? One of the nurses is emailing me a copy.....so could forward them on to you if you like :wave:

Don't worry about it...I just appreciate you getting them to us so quickly.

Just out of interest...would you like to see a copy of his xrays? One of the nurses is emailing me a copy.....so could forward them on to you if you like :wave:

yes - that would be interesting (oh my - have I that few interests:roll::roll:)

Hope you got the first btch of noms - boxes collected today so on their way as well

Back