• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Poorly Joe

Just caught up, sorry you;ve been through the mill with him, but glad he's back on the beer, I mean grass, oh dear :lol:

Mmmm, IPA is a favourite of mine.
Joey is doing good. he took his time to get properly well but I'm happy with him now. Nice poop, eats anything incl some hay

thank you. its a massive relief. dunno why he took so long (5 days) to really get better but am grateful he got there in the end

Pleased to hear Joey is better, but sorry it took some time. But the main thing is that he’s pooing

I haven’t been on the forum much, so have just caught up.

Yes, the important thing is that he got better. Is Boo very disappointed that the frequent forage buffets are gone? ;)

I dunno . She lives very much in the moment Boo so she'll cope. She might be pleased the forage buffets contain more interesting things than grass once again

here a photo of my pretty boy I took yesterday

o4jvMP9l.jpg

His moult lines made working out where he was on the grimace scale difficult - he has fat furry cheeks for starters :lol:

Back