• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Jasper isn't happy ud 08/02 in for dental

Hope Jasper recovers quickly. Mr B is the same before a dental, running around but no eating. Got him early this time, before he stopped eating, I could tell by his behaviour and ripping up large bits of carpet and running up and the hallway chewing furniture something wasn't right.

Hope Jasper recovers quickly. Mr B is the same before a dental, running around but no eating. Got him early this time, before he stopped eating, I could tell by his behaviour and ripping up large bits of carpet and running up and the hallway chewing furniture something wasn't right.
Oh how strange, jasper was eating everything that wasn't food - chewing up cardboard,carpets, towels :lol:

Seems better today, he's had a little bit to eat but I think he's still groggy from the anaesthetic. Bless him :)

I'm glad Jasper's dental went well. I hope he's soon completely back to normal.

Thank you, the vet said it is likely to be a recurring thing, so we need to be on the ball with it and get him checked over regularly - I'd like to avoid these stasis episodes if we can!

Thank you, the vet said it is likely to be a recurring thing, so we need to be on the ball with it and get him checked over regularly - I'd like to avoid these stasis episodes if we can!

Yeah with dental buns you have to be so vigilant. Any slight change in behaviour rings alarm bells.

I hope he continues to make good progress throughout today :thumb:

Yeah with dental buns you have to be so vigilant. Any slight change in behaviour rings alarm bells.

I hope he continues to make good progress throughout today :thumb:

Thank you :D yes, it's been three months between these dentals so will schedule a 'just in case' checkup in 8 weeks to see how he's doing...

He's much better today and we have another appointment booked in early April just to check how they are doing, want to avoid the stasis if possible and be a step ahead :lol:

Back