• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Polly Pocket is being speyed - she's home, a little quiet but fine thank goodness.

I've just fetched Polly home & she's come through her op fine bless her :) She's still very quiet but that's to be expected.

We just need her eating & pooing now - fingers crossed she'll be back to normal in no time.

So glad she is ok Denise, lots of vibes coming her way xx

Thanks guys - Polly hasn't eaten anything since being home & is still very quiet, she snuggled up in bed on a heat pad - we'll see what's she's like tomorrow morning & pop her back to the vets if she's not perked up.

bless her. Hope she soon feels better. Eric says he'll nurse her better. X

Does that mean Eric wants to come live with us Wendy? ;) :p

Thanks guys - Polly hasn't eaten anything since being home & is still very quiet, she snuggled up in bed on a heat pad - we'll see what's she's like tomorrow morning & pop her back to the vets if she's not perked up.

Does that mean Eric wants to come live with us Wendy? ;) :p

:lol: just picturing him meeting archie and nala......eric is scared of his own shadow (and sprouts, curtains, dwarf hamsters......the list goes on - bless him:love:)

i hope polly perks up soon. poor sweetheart must be so sore:(

Last edited:
Thanks Sue & Wendy - hopefully be back to her little pocket rocket self soon :)

:lol: just picturing him meeting archie and nala......eric is scared of his own shadow (and sprouts, curtains, dwarf hamsters......the list goes on - bless him:love:)

i hope polly perks up soon. poor sweetheart must be so sore:(

Awww bless him, what a little munchkin :love: his little mouth would probably be wide open in shock!! :shock: :lol:

When Polly is in her pen & Archie goes over to see her - she's smaller than his head!! :shock::lol: It's a very odd sight!!! :lol:

Mind you Polly couldn't care less how big Archie is - she'd quite happily bite his nose given the chance! :roll:

Thanks guys :)

Bless her she's quite bright this morning & has started to eat hay & grass this morning :) She's also done me 1 poo!!!! Sorry to be excited over 1 poo :oops:

She's not bothered about her pellets or veg, but tbh she's always been more bothered about hay & grass than pellets & veg anyway.

Fingers crossed she's going in the right direction to be back to herself soon xx

Thanks guys :)

Bless her she's quite bright this morning & has started to eat hay & grass this morning :) She's also done me 1 poo!!!! Sorry to be excited over 1 poo :oops:

She's not bothered about her pellets or veg, but tbh she's always been more bothered about hay & grass than pellets & veg anyway.

Fingers crossed she's going in the right direction to be back to herself soon xx

Aw sounds like she is doing really well... My Bobby is bright as a button Binkying around this morning:love: not bad for the three days after, I just know your little one will be fine too. Its just not very pleasant is it?

Aw sounds like she is doing really well... My Bobby is bright as a button Binkying around this morning:love: not bad for the three days after, I just know your little one will be fine too. Its just not very pleasant is it?

Thanks Shelley, no it's not very pleasant - I don't think it bothers them half as much as it bothers us :oops: It'll be worth it though if she falls in love with Harvey her new husbun to be :):love:

Glad Bobby is back to her normal self - they don't half like to worry us eh?

Thanks Shelley, no it's not very pleasant - I don't think it bothers them half as much as it bothers us :oops: It'll be worth it though if she falls in love with Harvey her new husbun to be :):love:

Glad Bobby is back to her normal self - they don't half like to worry us eh?
Yeah I think I was def more upset than she was, she just slept through most of it, when she went back for her pain injection, she came back home and started nomming her hay, as if to say "Look, I don't need the vet!":roll:

can't wait for her to meet her new husbun:love: remember to post pics of the happy couple

Thanks Poly & Wendy :)

Yep that's Polly's husbun to be Poly :) He's fine with girlie bunsters though & I'm sure he'll love Polly to pieces :love:

I did try him with one of the trios & our foursome - he absolutely loved all the girls & they did him, but he hated boys :? :roll:

I'll be a nervous wreck again in a few weeks time when we try them together :oops:

I'm sure the bonding will work out fine; you've become so good at this! :D

I hope so, but we'll see - I have had a few failures :(

If it doesn't work Polly will fit in with the foursome I'm sure or with Amelia & Jake. Then I'll need to rethink about Harvey ;)

Back