• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pledge a Pound's 2012 Photo Calendar Competition - Last Day today! Prize to be won!

Free prize draw now included :)

We have decided to offer a prize draw for this competition - all pics entered will be entered into a draw to win a handmade bunny advent calendar like this one :)

Dom will arrange to do the draw once all entries have been received from both on here & the PAP forum - the winner will be announced as soon as she is able to do it :)

DSCF7061.jpg

As I'll be making & donating the advent calendar my own entries won't be included ;) :)

I can also make a few of these to order (in time for use next year lol!!) if anyone is interested please pm me :)

I didn't realise people had put photos straight on the thread, sorry Dom! I'm used to doing the photo comp in the fun section! :oops:

I've just noticed the date this thread was started :shock:

I'm shocked at how few entries there are! Where is everyone? :wave: (I only saw the thread on New Posts for the first time last night, that's my excuse!)

There are so many prize winning bun pics on here that would look great on a calendar!

Me too, I thought there would be loads of entries.

There is some stiff competition though! :shock: Some really beautiful pics. :love:

We could put the comp in our siggies to drum up a bit more business?

Me too, I thought there would be loads of entries.

There is some stiff competition though! :shock: Some really beautiful pics. :love:

We could put the comp in our siggies to drum up a bit more business?

But I want to win! :( :lol:

OK, good idea! :)

Awww some gorgeous pictures Helen...love the last snowy one :love::love:

Competition is open until midnight tonight :):) So still plenty of time to get snapping
All money raised is going direct to the PaP christmas fundraiser to send each of the 26 rescues a Christmas Donation!

12 entriess will be chosen to feature in the PaP calendar with others being used for other PaP products.

ONE random entry will be selected to win one of BunnyAddicts Special calendars......so what are you waiting for??

OK after a very very very tough decision which has taken longer than I expected the judge to make, these are the photos that have finally been chosen for the 2012 Calendar

Sept2.jpg

Oct.jpg

Nov2.jpg

June.jpg

July2.jpg

Jan.jpg

IMG_3894-1.jpg

Feb.jpg

Dec.jpg

April.jpg

Jasmine.jpg

IMG_2855-Copy2.jpg