• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pledge a pound - June Winners P84 - PLEASE HELP A LOT OF RESCUES NOT JUST ONE

The amount so far for June is​

£88.98​

Thank you to everyone that's sent their donation -There's still time if you would like to join:D:wave:​

Hi Sue,:wave:

I finally :oops: managed to join in and sent my pound. Have you rec'd it all right? I put 'Alice Windwhistle Warren' on instead of my user name.

Alice

Hi Alice:wave: thank you very much - It's really kind of the rescues to be donating, I know how tight money is for you all:cry:

All the people who have pledged this month are listed on the 1st post, if you are missing and have sent your money could you pm me please so I can check to see if I've missed you:oops:

hi just checked the list on page 1. I sent £2 (or atleast i think i did) in May for May and June :)

Hi Alice:wave: thank you very much - It's really kind of the rescues to be donating, I know how tight money is for you all:cry:

All the people who have pledged this month are listed on the 1st post, if you are missing and have sent your money could you pm me please so I can check to see if I've missed you:oops:

Thank you Alice for joining us - it really is very much appreciated & great that rescues are supporting us :)

I have sent an email reminder to everyone that we hold as a contact on the pledge a £ email address. Thank you & apologies if you have already pledged - I just thought it was easier to send a blanket email to everyone that has pledged recently & in the past.

If you no longer wish to be on the contact list - please email by return to let us know :wave: We will then delete you from the contacts, so we don't email you again :)

Thanks everyone for your continued support :D

Thank you Alice for joining us - it really is very much appreciated & great that rescues are supporting us :)

I have sent an email reminder to everyone that we hold as a contact on the pledge a £ email address. Thank you & apologies if you have already pledged - I just thought it was easier to send a blanket email to everyone that has pledged recently & in the past.

If you no longer wish to be on the contact list - please email by return to let us know :wave: We will then delete you from the contacts, so we don't email you again :)

Thanks everyone for your continued support :D

Humm, when I see how many bunnies and cats you have I am amazed at how you manage everything! And you work full time as well! So thanks to you and Sue for all the work involved in keeping the ball rolling on this.
Oh, and if anyone else is involved too:oops:, sorry, you all know how behind I am with everything!

Humm, when I see how many bunnies and cats you have I am amazed at how you manage everything! And you work full time as well! So thanks to you and Sue for all the work involved in keeping the ball rolling on this.
Oh, and if anyone else is involved too:oops:, sorry, you all know how behind I am with everything!

They do an amazing job with this fundraiser and alot of rescues get much needed help thanks to them:D

They do an amazing job with this fundraiser and alot of rescues get much needed help thanks to them:D

This fundraiser has been a great success, but only because of the support of the forum members:D

Does anyone have any other fundraising ideas we could use, especially if it helps a lot of rescues, if they do please pm myself or Denise.

Please remember this is the first time some of the rescues on the forum have had any donations given to them and a lot of them are really struggling, as a well known supermarket says every little helps;)

Last edited:
I have just sent £2.00 via paypal for my June contribution to pledge a pound. Good luck for this month. You are doing a brilliant job!

Thank you Septanest :)

:oops: Thank you Alice - it is sometimes a bit of a juggling act to fit everything in, but our buns & cats are worth it :) :love: It's a good job I have a very understanding & supportive husband :love:

And it's even more worth it when we can help so many rescues from one fundraiser :D

As Sue says any other ideas anyone has for fundraising are very welcome :wave:

Back