• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please Vote For Inspector Morse to Support Spay Day USA

I dont know if they'll include him though :?
When you enter it asks for your Country and there is a 'search by country' facility so I cant see how being outside the USA should matter :?

Janex

I'm back in NY at the end of the month, shall I pick your prize up? :D

* Crimewatch Update *

It was reported that a Chief Inspector Morse ( CID, Bunster Division) went missing from the Spay Day USA Competition :shock:
The White House was informed and George Bush implimented emergency proceedures to locate the missing Morse.
It would appear that 'Dubya' ( as George B is 'affectionately' known :rolleyes:)
had more luck finding Morse than he did finding Mr Bin Laden. Morse is now back in the photo competition so please keep the votes coming!!

Janex :wave:

:? his piccy wasnt there on the link i swear..i went back a page etc too..nothing..odd i thought..so i typed his name into the search box and up came a page with his piccy first row far left of page.....ive voted;)

ooh Inspector Morse is showing as 2nd with 50 votes so far, but the first place has 100 votes :shock: so we need more voters!

I voted 3 more times with friend's email addresses, by turning the computer off then on again. (with their permission of course).
Vote every morning everyone, when you turn your computer on, up through March 8th! :D

HI:wave::wave: I really must get to bed, but I didn't come up here until I'd watched CIS and then 2 other prog of the same ilk etc etc on Ch 5 tonight! Now trying to catch up with all the missed stuff on here.

I voted 3 more times with friend's email addresses, by turning the computer off then on again. (with their permission of course).
Vote every morning everyone, when you turn your computer on, up through March 8th! :D

It's strange. I just voted again and they accepted my vote (I watch the vote gained from 56 to 57). I use a different email addr. of course (I have over 30+ email addr.) :lol:

But last night it didn't ask me for my email addr. the 2nd time. So I think either my IP addr. got change, or some cookies registered in my software in ea. session w/ that link.

Anyhoo, you shouldn't need to shut down the PC. You can release your IP addr. and re-grab it. The best people to vote for something like this are people who have a Dial up 56K modem, because with dial up, once you disconnect and re-connect, you get a brand new IP address, and al you need is another Email addr. to re-login to that web site and vote.

I will try again tomorrow (exactly 24 hr. later) and see what happens

It's strange. I just voted again and they accepted my vote (I watch the vote gained from 56 to 57). I use a different email addr. of course (I have over 30+ email addr.) :lol:

But last night it didn't ask me for my email addr. the 2nd time. So I think either my IP addr. got change, or some cookies registered in my software in ea. session w/ that link.

Anyhoo, you shouldn't need to shut down the PC. You can release your IP addr. and re-grab it. The best people to vote for something like this are people who have a Dial up 56K modem, because with dial up, once you disconnect and re-connect, you get a brand new IP address, and al you need is another Email addr. to re-login to that web site and vote.

I will try again tomorrow (exactly 24 hr. later) and see what happens

I didn't undesrstand any of that but thank you for the votes Jason!! :lol:

Janex :wave:

Back