• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please....urgent vibes for my Moomoo Ud: She's coming home :D

Have had a reply from Sam. She is at her Mum's where there is no internet.

Marnie doesn't have bladder stones, just compacted poop from eating the strawberries. She is staying at the vets tonight again because Sam is still at her Mum's (I think her Mum is moving house and Sam is helping her pack).

Topping up vibes for Marnie to be able to come home soon:love:

Thanks for updating us. I hope that Marnie will be able to go home tomorrow xx

Have had a reply from Sam. She is at her Mum's where there is no internet.

Marnie doesn't have bladder stones, just compacted poop from eating the strawberries. She is staying at the vets tonight again because Sam is still at her Mum's (I think her Mum is moving house and Sam is helping her pack).

Topping up vibes for Marnie to be able to come home soon:love:

Thanks. Sounds like Marnie will be fine I hope. In a way its a relief that she has another night at the vets, as they can moniter poos etc.

thanks for the update - always a worry when someone goes quiet and we know they have a poorly bun.

get well soon marnie (and no more strawberries!!). xx

I'm so sorry for worrying you all.... spent all day at Mums (which is now FINALLY cleared) so I had no interwebs.
The Irish cow rang me as I was driving there and said that the xrays had showwed nothing in the bladder or kidneys, there was just a soft impaction of ceatotrophs, probably caused by eating too much 'of a sugary food stuff' What......like strawberries :roll: I didn't bother pressing how rude she had been to me when I passed on Janes suggestion that it could be exactly that.
I decided that it would be too stressful for both Marnie and I for her and Blue to come to Mums for the day and spend it there with everything going on around them, and to be honest, what with juggling entertaining Rosie and trying to pack/clean everything I just didn't have the time to be syringe feeding her.
Because of this she stayed at the vets to be reviewed at 4ish.
By then she had still not pooped properly (but was nibbling at some hay) so she has stayed another night.
I'm just waiting for 8.30 now so I can find out how she is.
Thank you all so much for your vibes, I really appreciate you thinking of us, even when we aren't around :love:

She's coming home :D:D:D:D:D:
I have to wait till 3.30 though to go get her :( She managed to escape when they opened her cage this morning and led the poor nurse on a marry run around the room :oops::lol:

I have to wait till 3.30 though to go get her :( She managed to escape when they opened her cage this morning and led the poor nurse on a marry run around the room :oops::lol:

Ha ha!! That'll teach 'em :p

So pleased to hear that she will soon be home :D

I'm glad Marnie is well again and can come home, the vet your referring to for the record saved my dogs life when she had a nasty womb infection once, I think she may get on better with animals than people but that's fine by me and quite understandable :lol:

I'm glad Marnie is well again and can come home, the vet your referring to for the record saved my dogs life when she had a nasty womb infection once, I think she may get on better with animals than people but that's fine by me and quite understandable :lol:

I'm sure she is a very good doggy vet....but she's not so great with buns from my experience. Ian or Dai are my men
she just always talks to me like I'm an idiot and almost acts like the bunnies aren't worth her time if you know what I mean :oops:

:lol: that sounds like moomoo she must be better! :love:

Thanks for your text. So glad Moomoo is feeling better and she will be reunited with Blue and Rosie soon xxxx

:lol::lol::lol: Shame it wasn't the horrible vet. You could teach Marnie to trip her over.

So happy your licky Marnie is all better. :love:

Back