• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please please cross you fingers/ Nancy has gone

So sorry about Nancy. :cry: I'm sure her time with you was beneficial to her, and it's lovely that she is on one of the new greetings cards.

Very concerning news about Nutmeg. :( She looked so well in the photo you posted only a few days ago. :love: Sending her extra special vibes from me and Spenser. Thinking about Onslow too, as it must be a bit difficult for a bunny whose partner is ill.

So sorry about Nancy. :cry: I'm sure her time with you was beneficial to her, and it's lovely that she is on one of the new greetings cards.

Very concerning news about Nutmeg. :( She looked so well in the photo you posted only a few days ago. :love: Sending her extra special vibes from me and Spenser. Thinking about Onslow too, as it must be a bit difficult for a bunny whose partner is ill.

Yes Nutmeg does seem fine in herself, eating and lively. I was shocked at how suddenly her breathing deteriorated over the weekend. And now I am even more concerned that she has 2 spurs growing towards her cheeks :(

The greeting cards actually arrived 10 minutes ago, which made me feel weird :(

Forgot to say Nutmeg is on antibiotics for a week then has to go for a check up to see if she has improved and whether spurs have grown, then we can make a decision re GA from there.

I'm so sorry to hear about Nancy, Liz. :cry: Sending lots of vibes for Nutmeg too. xx

Oh no I'm so sorry to hear this Liz :( I'm sure Nancy is very grateful for her time of love and care with you, however short it turned out to be. Big hugs xxx

As ive already said, im so sorry Liz. Nancy had a really rough life, and im sure she died knowing she was loved the last week of her life. Thank you for giving Nancy a chance, and a place called home. How awful it wouldve been to die in foster care with no forever home :cry:

((hugs)) xxx

I'm so sorry to hear about Nancy. I am sure her time with you was very special as you always show them the love that they deserve.

Back