• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please, help a Dutch rescue!

Voted, one for me and one for my sister :)

How many votes do the others have? Could you post on here? Also, when is the closing date?

Last edited:
Number one, some kind of boat/canoe club that wants a new raft (?) has 915 votes.
Number two, a volleybal club for students, has 288 votes.
Number three are we, with 270 votes now.
Number four is a gymclub that wants new competions suits for their gymnasts. They have 256 votes.
And number five is a showband with 138 votes. But number 4 and 5 haven't received that many new votes the past two days.

Closing date is June 18. I don't think it's possible to become number one, but we're very close to number two. All we have to do now is make sure we stay in this position during the next month..

Remind us again near the time, i am sure i have a few more email addresses i could drag up :)

:(:( we're number 4 again and nr 5 is veeeery close.. So thank you, everyone who already voted and everyone who didn't.. Please do so now!

THANK YOU! :wave:

We're second now, but nr 3 is only about 50 votes behind. And we need 750 votes to actually win the money.. We have 571 votes now. So please, if you haven't voted yet..

THANK YOU!

Back