• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Picture of pets/people for a donation to charity

I won't update anyone else's painting until they have received them, but I've put my painting of Doughnut up!

Here's mine of my George, it arrived today, and to say I am thrilled is an understatement, I can't stop looking at it-it's just him !!!

Here's the photo
3bd8d29462d01c203d6addcefc54dc21_zpsf8d6d5c4.jpg
[/IMG]

Here's his picture ! Look at his eyes !

e8f4354bc13a3df23c4d6dbf793a0f92_zps533f008d.jpg
[/IMG]

Thank you so much, this has made my day !

Ah I think all of her paintings are excellent.

Just for information my painting of Doughnut is the same size as yours and I've ordered a light oak wooden frame from ebay for £17.27! The measurements were 16x18 inches. Wilkinsons do cheaper frames but they didn't have the right size.

Mine came today. I'm really pleased. I've had to leave it at work as it's much bigger than I expected. :D and will damage it if I try to bring it on my bike. Will take a pic tomorrow. Xxx

Mine arrived today as well. Will have to ask my son for help getting pics on here ...

I've taken photos but just have to upload them. Didn't want to do that until everyone had received their painting as nice to have a surprise.

I've sent a couple of photos for my friend to paint, is anyone interested in getting a painting of their pet done?

My mum would be thrilled to have one done of her sadly deceased cat. (I'd want one of Nessarose too, but money is tight...)

My mum would be thrilled to have one done of her sadly deceased cat. (I'd want one of Nessarose too, but money is tight...)

I'm getting one done for my mum of our deceased cat for her birthday present. It was her idea as we picked Doughnut's one up and she was trying to nab it!

Back