• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

(Pics) getting our rabbits tomorrow!

I Can't wait to see pics of your two once they are bonded, they are going to be the cutest pair :love:

I know! Both of them have really started to come out of their shells today. Benji is sitting on my lap comfortably eating and the little girl is so mischievous! She jumps a few feet high from a stand still and scrabbled behind the hutch earlier on giving me a heart attack, neither are too keen on being picked up but hey they're rabbits and it's only they're 3rd day here :)

Q: what age should I start introducing veg?

In all honesty most rabbits don't tend to like being handled. When my Bunny was a baby she would sit with us and fall asleep on our laps but that soon wore off when puberty hit! Now I just make the most of it by sitting with her and making fusses!

With regards to eating veg, if they had been eating it before they came to you they should be fine to continue with the same sort of veg, otherwise I think they say around 3 or 4 months old with each type introduced very gradually so as not to upset their delicate systems and allow you to identify the culprit if anything does.

Hope that helps!x

Back