• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

picsóf kits

Well Rebecca was always there to greet me every morning. . I said good night to her last Sunday night and kissed her like i do all of them. . Went to feed her next morning i called her. . I noticed a lot of runny poo so i checked the nest house. . she was sat there in the nest. . I just grabbed her because i knew something was not right. I cleaned her cuddled her before i could get her to vets. THey told me i had a very poorly rabbit. ANd she was in a lot of pain. . Her mouth was blue. . Her nose hardly twitching. . I knew. I just did. . They said it was just one of them things. . I feel like it was my fault. I really miss her. X

Aww :( Don't blame yourself, it wasn't your fault, just one of those things. :cry:

Little stunners! :love: Lionheads (The purebred ones with full manes) have got to be the cutest rabbit breed, especially as babies :love:

So sorry to hear about poor bunny mummy. :cry: Please don't blame yourself these things happen and you've done all the right things in response!

The kits are gorgeous! :love:

AMETHYST

Thank you. . I feel so proud of my self helping them babies. . Also been weaned at 4 weeks was worrying but we have got there and it just goes. To show you can do it from that age if you have too. As you can see from pictures x x

Back