• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets@Home adoption

Rosie and Reggie :) hehe

AI am quite worried about him getting too cold outside. I mean he had been inside a shop for however long but now he is outside in a hutch and there isn't very much cloud coverage as there was earlier today :( I have given him lots of hay and straw and a snugglesafe and even covered the front of his hutch with a towel to help keep the warmth in and cold out. But I am still worrying about him

Rosie and Reggie :) hehe

AI am quite worried about him getting too cold outside. I mean he had been inside a shop for however long but now he is outside in a hutch and there isn't very much cloud coverage as there was earlier today :( I have given him lots of hay and straw and a snugglesafe and even covered the front of his hutch with a towel to help keep the warmth in and cold out. But I am still worrying about him

Im sure he will be fine! :)

I hope so! Don't want him getting too cold on his first night here. I checked the weather and it said it shouldn't get below 5'C so hopefully it he will be alright. He doesn't seem to have much fluff compared to Rosie :? Still questioning his age and if he has ever grown a winter coat

Personally I would not want to leave him outside

He has very little body fat by the looks of things and he has been used to being indoors, possibly for several weeks.

Either I leave him out there or I bring him into the garage in a cat carrier :( don't want to cause him too much stress and dramatic temp changes so garage would be the best bet.

There is more cloud coverage now thankfully and put another towel over his hutch. I have just checked to see how warm he is on the back of his neck and he is actually really warm there. That is how to check them isn't it??

Back