• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets At Home are improving!

There is a new hutch a pets at home: http://www.petsathome.com/shop/rose-cottage-hutch-for-rabbits-and-guinea-pigs-by-pets-at-home-29286

I'm not sure if it's big enough for rabbits. However I am very pleased it says this! :D

Remember, your pet needs plenty of exercise to stay healthy so be sure to give them some space to play.
Our exercise runs are the ideal solution to keep them fit in safety.
Rabbits and guinea pigs should be in a run or secure garden area for a minimum of 4 hours per day.

I think the hutch is the same size as the Primrose Cottage hutch they had last year, which is a 5x2 double. It looks better quality though!
Unfortunately, their "exercise runs" are 4x4 at the largest...

that looks very similar to what my two bunnies live in. It is very sturdy. i got mine off ebay though a year ago

Approximate Dimensions (Product):

H 152 x W 61 x D 12.2 cm

The sizes on the website have been incorrectly written, this makes it 5 foot high, 2 foot wide and 4 inches deep.

I saw this a few days ago outside their shop, and I too am impressed! It's a big improvement from the hutches they have had in the past. I would keep a bunny or two in it, and fabulous for guineas :)

Back