• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets at Home Adoption Scheme.

If you are having such strong feelings for this bun you go for it. There was a bun on here last year called Pancake a really handsome uppy eared harlequin bun and even now I think about him and wonder where he is. (I wish there was a section to tell us where the buns have gone after being on this forum). Saying that I got my Bill from P@H and am pleased I did but would think twice again because of his health issues. It is sometimes a lucky dip and all buns deserve a good home.
PS Can we have some pics of her once she has settled in?

Its great that you are giving her a good home :)

As you live at home I imagine you have a fair amount of disposable income but I know myself as a 20 year old too that needing to spend an unexpected large amount with sometimes only a few hours notice (when any bun is ill, especially with dental/stomach issues, they could die if I wait which means you may have to use the emergency vet too) can be a bit of a challenge to say the least, so it may be an idea to set up a vet fund now before you get her, as you dont know the state of her teeth yet. I'd take her to the vet asap to get them checked out and get her first vaccination done.

Again thanks for advice. I'm going for her Tuesday as soon as they open to try and be first in to ensure I get her :)

Back