• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Petra wants to know...

Aww ,my bridge buns stripped the wallpaper in my living room up to height of two feet all the way round.,despite me chasing them away, I would shoo/chase one away and the other would go in behind my back! they loved running around with chunks of wallpaper hanging from their gobs.It was textured stuff,perfect for bunny teeth to get a good old grip and rip!Lucky I wasn't too house proud,I just slapped another coat of emulsion on it.:lol:

Haha she has ripped parts of the wall in the hallway but she seems to love licking this wall. She also likes licking glass and the mirrors once she sees her reflection hahahah

I think we've definitely established the most efficient way of stripping woodchip wallpaper is rabbits :mrgreen:

Sooooo we started playing hide and bunny seek before. I'm wedged between the sofa and the speaker. I think I've won but I'm a bit stuck.... Can someone help me out please!!
b78234a495be8443b1cf7a36aac768a9.jpg

Back