• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet shop bunny x...now with photos

Oh - she is such a sweetie - she obviously chose you! Not the other way round :thumb:

My Cheyenne was an ex P@H bunny and came to me all sneezy and gunged up but she had spent her first night outdoors in November (not by us I hasten to add:shock: - we gave her a home as she was an unwanted gift). Baytril didn't really work on her -and whilst she was very bright etc within herself - the sneezing just got worse and worse. So I was recommended to use Coneflower - available from The Hay Experts- and within days her sneezing had more or less cleared up. She gets a bit of it everyday now - and I swear by it.

Oh - she is such a sweetie - she obviously chose you! Not the other way round :thumb:

My Cheyenne was an ex P@H bunny and came to me all sneezy and gunged up but she had spent her first night outdoors in November (not by us I hasten to add:shock: - we gave her a home as she was an unwanted gift). Baytril didn't really work on her -and whilst she was very bright etc within herself - the sneezing just got worse and worse. So I was recommended to use Coneflower - available from The Hay Experts- and within days her sneezing had more or less cleared up. She gets a bit of it everyday now - and I swear by it.

Thank you I'm willing to try anything xx
Do you use it as a bedding or just a feed ?

Thank you I'm willing to try anything xx
Do you use it as a bedding or just a feed ?

Its just a feed - I give all my buns a bowl full at night and they pick away at it over night - some buns LOVE it and some aren't that keen but it always gets eaten:thumb:

She is a real cutie I am big believer in "ment to be". Hope all goes well with her recovery, I am sure all the love you have for her will give her all the strength to grow stronger. Lovely bun :love::love:

She is a real cutie I am big believer in "ment to be". Hope all goes well with her recovery, I am sure all the love you have for her will give her all the strength to grow stronger. Lovely bun :love::love:

I think your right and it was " meant to be " :love:

She's lovely :) there's a P@H opening in my town in a few weeks and I daren't go in in case I can't control myself and fall in love with a bunny (or several) the problem is of course that you can't save them all!

What a gorgeous bunny she is :) that's how I ended up with my bun.. He followed me when I walked around the pen and put his little paws on the glass when I stood I front of him! And now we have such a wonderful bond :) all the best for you and your new, precious little bun!!

What a gorgeous bunny she is :) that's how I ended up with my bun.. He followed me when I walked around the pen and put his little paws on the glass when I stood I front of him! And now we have such a wonderful bond :) all the best for you and your new, precious little bun!!

This is exactly what happen ....how funny xx
I let her out today and she followed me everywhere :love:

Back