• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet event at Asda

I went into Asda yesterday and couldln't find anything different in the pet bit:( I went in there rather than Tesco especially to get some nommy willow sticks for the buns so was very disappointed.

At my mum's local ASDA it was on the "seasonal" aisle. I got 2 willow balls but they were out of sticks. I'm going to my ASDA tonight so will have a look there too :D

At my mum's local ASDA it was on the "seasonal" aisle. I got 2 willow balls but they were out of sticks. I'm going to my ASDA tonight so will have a look there too :D

yep it's in the seasonal aisle, where they have all the event stuff, that changes every few weeks, i went back today and got 4 bags of harringtons pellets (previously Wagg) as they were on offer for £2 per bag so stocked up on them, you need to go back and if you can't see it ask a member of staff where the pet event stuff is, before you miss out as it's the first time i.ve seen asda with bunny stuff on offer and i've been shopping at ours for 3 years lol xx

Got 4 willow stick bundles today :thumb: no willow balls :( but I bought some from Wilkos the other day :D If its still on next weekend I'll have another look because it was all a bit empty so it might get stocked up again :D

the selection is pretty limited, but i have pellets and willow sticks and willow balls stored up now. my buns like asda hay but that wasn't on offer :(

My buns went mad for those 'natural pet co' treats they were selling - they're not so keen on willow sadly. I emailed the company to enquire how much it would be to buy more - £13 for a pack of 6!!!! They were £1 a pack in ASDA... robbing gits.

Back