• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet Carriers £1.75!

Jesus Christ, people are so anti - buying for a shop on this forum......! You cant buy from P@H and now you cant buy from Tesco.....!

I just don't like how much money Tesco make!! they should give some to me :lol:

I shop in Morrison's because I like the store and their ethics are more to my liking :D and I don't buy in pet stores that sell pets I get all my pet things delivered form a guy who buys from a cash and carry :wave: he gets me everything from bowls to bales of hay.
:wave:

i think i would buy a cheap pet carrier from tescos, because i could go to a bootfair and get one, but that would probabl have comes from tescos or PAH so its alls wings and roundabouts.

However, your money would be going to the individual, not to PAH/Tesco - that way they've only got one sale for the one carrier, rather than two sales for the carrier at the bootfair and the new one you've just bought.
To quote Tesco themselves, every little helps ;)

MADMOO - Completely off topic but just popped to the forum and saw your post - so wanted to say hello cos I'm from Newport.

Back