• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pepper's at the vets

I know what you mean about phone calls when you don’t expect them.
But that’s an encouraging and positive update. Hope pepper is back home with you soon and continues to improve.xx

Much the same as last night apparently.
I'm just off to deliver some nibbles for him - grass, apple leaves, strawberries, pea shoots, broccoli leaves, parsley, excel pellets

Much the same as last night apparently.
I'm just off to deliver some nibbles for him - grass, apple leaves, strawberries, pea shoots, broccoli leaves, parsley, excel pellets

‘Nibbles?’ That’s more like a pic-nic come packed lunch. Or as we say here, a Lillian snack.
I’m sure pepper will have a much needed spirit boost when he sees you mike. It’ll give him a great feeling and a memory to recall during the day at the vets. Xx

Thinking of you Mike xx

Thank you xxx

Pepper's home since late afternoon but he's not 100% and Tulip is not being nice to him, quite nasty in fact. I gave him a coupe of hrs in the house to chill then let him outside with Tulip but had to keep separating them and it's been a right drama. Just managed to get them both in the shed then had to catch Pepper & I've got him in the house for the night.
Hoping they'll get along better tomorrow morning & he will do a bit of eating overnight. Being separated will also mean I can see if he's poo'd at all.
I'm off to bed. I need it :lol:

Glad to hear Pepper's back home again, hopefully he will be ok in a few days time. I think you did the right thing in separating them and keeping him in so it'll be easier for you to monitor his output.

Sadly bunnies aren't always that sympathetic when their friend is unwell. Illness certainly tends to be a bit of flashpoint with my two but they have always settled down again. Hopefully it will be the same for Tulip and Pepper.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

I hope that things have improved with Pepper overnight and also that Miss Tulip refinds her sympthatetic side. Perhaps once he gets the smells of home on him again, he will become more acceptable to her. Mostly sending vibes for Pepper though and I hope you got some sleep.

Back