• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peanut Butter update

No one thinks it's annoying SJ. Let me know if you think at any stage i can maybe help, i'll see what i can do.

Come on peanut, fight it x

i just cant believe peanut is so poorly.. hes one of the Boyz n the Hood and with Bobbin and Carlton missing in action Alvin needs his partner in crime :cry::cry::cry:

he just HAS to get better :( the picture his mummy did says so! not a crew without peanut :shock:

Untitled-1copy.jpg

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: i love him so much without ever meeting him :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

So sorry to hear this - sending tonnes and tonnes of vibes your way.

I know you prob have a great vet where you are now, but might it be worth thinking about getting him referred to Frances Harcourt-Brown to see? Just a thought.

Sending you a big hug! x

i just cant believe peanut is so poorly.. hes one of the Boyz n the Hood and with Bobbin and Carlton missing in action Alvin needs his partner in crime :cry::cry::cry:

he just HAS to get better :( the picture his mummy did says so! not a crew without peanut :shock:

Untitled-1copy.jpg

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: i love him so much without ever meeting him :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I know. :cry: maybe its me but i feel like everyone 'knows' him, probably because i rattle on so much but still....if i lose him i know everyone is going to be as gutted as i am. Hes my special boy, i cant believe hes so poorly.

Peanut has spent the day at the vet and i have only just found out :shock:

He went in for a blood test but the vet asked my mum if she could keep him in for the day just to observe how he is in himself and watch his leg etc.

Mums just gone to collect him and shes got to have a consultation.

Hope hes okay. I will update later but ill have to give my friends laptop back so it may be via Louise :)

x

Awww poor peanut, only just caught up with this thread :cry: Hope everything works out ok for the little chap xx

Back