• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

our open day ..total and thank yous ..BARC..updated total post25

well done Angie!! hope you can relax now!
you did a great job and we had a wonderful time! got to meet several ru'ers which was great!

That's brilliant Angie, it was a great day.

I'm also joining Aaron's fanclub, he was a lovely little lad. Very polite, excellent manners, and such a cute little Scottish accent :D

Well done to Angie, Tracey and everyone who helped yesterday.

I can't even begin to imagine how you begin to organise an event like that but apart from Harry Potter (or Draco Malfoy) using a 'wingardium leviosa' charm to make the gazebo fly away it was obviously a huge success.

Thank goodness that young wizard Aaron was there to save the day!

I can't even begin to imagine how you begin to organise an event like that but apart from Harry Potter (or Draco Malfoy) using a 'wingardium leviosa' charm to make the gazebo fly away it was obviously a huge success.

lol ... yes the gazeebo trick was a bit hair raising :shock::shock:

next year i think you should be in charge of rabbit cuddles and showing people around the bunnies .. :D

That's a fantastic amount raised. :D

I imagine a large amount of that total is down to Poly and her several visits to the cake stall. :lol:;)

:oops::oops::oops: I blame whoever baked the cakes. :p
BTW, Pickles wants to thank you Tracy for her blanket. :wave:

:lol::lol::lol:

That's brilliant Angie, it was a great day.

I'm also joining Aaron's fanclub, he was a lovely little lad. Very polite, excellent manners, and such a cute little Scottish accent :D

Aww that's lovely of you to say. Thank you :love:

Back