• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our new addition!

I don't now how I missed this post! I hope the new little bun will be a better match for Bailey, I'll keep my fingers crossed :D He looks sooo cute waiting by the door, bless him. Keep us updated (especially with photos :p)

Just saw these pics Ruthy awww they r both ridiculously cut and I love little Baileys speckled chest. What sweet babies u have!

Dear Ruthy,

They are both so photogenic. Whatever they are selling, I am buying.
They look so sweet and cuddly.

Aww thanks so much Both, must admit although me and Bailey didn't have the best start together, He's turned into one gorgeous bunny! :love:

He's forever got to be wherever me and my partner is, and even sits by our back door waiting for me to come home, then does a bunny 500 round the lounge! Whenever we get our shoes out, he digs at them and moves them across the floor - swear it's to try and get us to stay at home with him. Hence why we now have bella, so it's just a case of hoping and praying bonding goes well and they can have a happy life together! Xx

As we all love pictures: here's bails at the moment;

Video of bella;

Last edited:
Aww thanks so much Both, must admit although me and Bailey didn't have the best start together, He's turned into one gorgeous bunny! :love:

He's forever got to be wherever me and my partner is, and even sits by our back door waiting for me to come home, then does a bunny 500 round the lounge! Whenever we get our shoes out, he digs at them and moves them across the floor - swear it's to try and get us to stay at home with him. Hence why we now have bella, so it's just a case of hoping and praying bonding goes well and they can have a happy life together! Xx

As we all love pictures: here's bails at the moment;

Video of bella;

Oh God, that ultra cutie piccie (second one) ... I am drooling now :love::love::love:

Soooo adorable!!!

Back