• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our babies are growing (and are soooo cute)

are they yours or the rspca bunnys?

They are at the RSPCA at the mo, but I've reserved Tinkerbell, to collect her when she's finished being mum to the lovely Sooty and Fidget.

4 sisters and a brother bunny got taken from an overcrowded home and 3 of the sisters went on to have even more baby bunnies.. each and every one very cute.

oh yes fidge is deff a licker, she'll sit for hours just licking!! Happy birthday to bunny babies today.. Sooty and fidge are 5 weeks, and willow ivy and horthorne are 3 hehe!!

oh yes fidge is deff a licker, she'll sit for hours just licking!! Happy birthday to bunny babies today.. Sooty and fidge are 5 weeks, and willow ivy and horthorne are 3 hehe!!

I think it's brilliant all the work you foster carers do, it's just amazing. I would just struggle to hand them over but the difference you all make to so many rabbits.... you must put loads of time in.

I'd love to see pictures of Tinkerbell with her babes, if you have any :love:

I think it's brilliant all the work you foster carers do, it's just amazing. I would just struggle to hand them over but the difference you all make to so many rabbits.... you must put loads of time in.

I'd love to see pictures of Tinkerbell with her babes, if you have any :love:

It is hard sometimes, especially when they have been with you a long time, but it's also really great when they find homes, sort of bitter/sweet i guess, because although I love them I really don't have time or money to spoil 11 rabbits the way i spoil my own two!! So I know they are going somewhere where they will get as much love and care as I give my 2 bunny babies Hehe! but I think this time I'm gonna find it really damn hard to give up willow!! If only I had money.... hehe

okay looks like I may have got the hang of pictures....finally hehe!!

Here's Tinkers...
Tinkersco9.jpg

Back