• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Opinions on this hutch please

It's quite small, the living area is only 84cm wide which I make to be around three foot or less. The recommended is 6x2 wi an attached run. Many of our members go for a shed or playhouse as these work out better value. There is a link in my signature which talks about outdoor housing :)

It's a better version against the old one because the ramp doesn't take away all the upstairs bit but it is a bit too small. You can get a good big hutch/run combo for that money :D

i have one of those, one of my bunnies live in it as she is a solo bunny for now (i am currently building a bigger playhouse for them though for when all my bunnies are bonded).
but i wouldn't recommend this hutch as it is a PAIN to clean out, worst of my three hutches.
but if you did get it you should attatch a permanent run for extra space, but a playhouse would be so much roomier :)

Back