• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Opinion's on housing please?

PixieRabbit

Mama Doe
I always like a second opinion when 'planning'. After talking today and getting two friends fostering for me, I've decided to rearrange everything. This is the image of the plan.
46618_146028972103311_100000886285130_213894_7228628_n.jpg

Any hints where I can get a 7 x 2.5 x 6ft hutch for a decent price please let me know, because I think the OH wants to have a go at building it, he's meant to have been building hutch's since we moved in here :roll: :lol:

At the moment I've pretty much got this how I want it, but haven't finished clearing the wood we have piled up in the outhouse to the back, so can't move flopsi and her lot there, hence can't move rescues into her shed :? Sometimes I get myself so confused :lol: but after a neighbour mentioned she saw a cat in my yard, I decided to get them all under lock and key because a cat must scare them a lot :(

I can't attach runs onto any of these, however I always have a 'rota' system of who goes out when and where.

Back