• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One more sleep... U/D he's here!! Pics added

Just giving Shadow a cuddle before he goes to meet his new mummy!...Such a lovely rabbit......should I keep him for myself......??

....no better let Lynda have him!!! :lol: :lol:

honeybunny said:
Just giving Shadow a cuddle before he goes to meet his new mummy!...Such a lovely rabbit......should I keep him for myself......??

....no better let Lynda have him!!! :lol: :lol:

I'm sooo excited... I went to bed ridiculously late this morning :roll: but was still up at the crack of dawn.

Can't wait to see him :D

awww i'm so excited for you Lynda! Poor bunny will be bald when you've stroked him all day and night! :wink: :lol:

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

OMG me LOVE him!!

He's sitting with me on the sofa watching TV, cleaning himself at the moment... Now nudging me for more nose rubs and attention!!

He did stop for a few pics tho

Picture249.jpg

Picture247.jpg

Awwwwww now he's lying down on the sofa... I'm sooooo in love :love:

He's so soft... and cuddly, he falls asleep when you stroke him :love:

Sorry for the smiley overload but I'm sure Jill will back me up when I say its more than justified!!

Awwww, he's lovely and sounds like he's settled in a treat! Yay for the BIBs!

Aww Lynda, he's such a cutie! You lucky girl! Who needs men when you've got a soft cuddly bunny!!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

glad he's settled well and yep I can understand why you already love him so much..a very specal bunny :D

(just don't forget to stroke those 2 other ex Honeybunnies..Teddy and Bertie..........and of course Hamish!)

I've got my sister coming round to fuss this little one while I go play with Ted and Bert... I will leave the lovely Hamish in the capable hands of her boyfriend :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back