• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On this day

Mucho excitement in our warren this day 2018 when their Secret Easter Bunny sent my three (& me) some awesome stuff

wJeoDKml.jpg

dwsatePl.jpg

rRqLtsWl.jpg

SeVlF3Gl.jpg

F2FmlcYl.jpg

ElDa7ibl.jpg

Aww, treats from a Secret Easter Bunny. That's so lovely. :love: What's that on the floor with Boo and Joey in the last picture you posted? They seem very interested in it. Is it food?

Ooh, white cabbage. I don't think I've ever bought white cabbage, so I didn't recognise it. :D

Aww, pretty, shiny Rudey. :love: That's a nice salad he had!

2019 this time was when I had the lounge split down the middle with Rudey on one side & the trio on the other. There is a heartbreaking
photo from today with him up at the divide watching J B & M cuddling under the table :(

Black bunnies are gorgeous. I think I'm drawn more to black animals in general. I do think Rudey was the most handsome bunny I've had . really don't get why black bunnies aren't adopted so much

I've been out of the loop j+b. Is rudey still with you. I know your trio joey, boo and mouse but I don't think I was on when rudey came to you. He is beautiful though. He looks like his the would be lovely and plush to touch.

I've been out of the loop j+b. Is rudey still with you. I know your trio joey, boo and mouse but I don't think I was on when rudey came to you. He is beautiful though. He looks like his the would be lovely and plush to touch.

No I only had him from Feb 2019 to may 2020 . He was advertised on here & I attempted to bond to my trio. Joey & Rudey had a fight on day 2, then he was our bedroom bunny, then they did the side by side living bit til June when I decided he needed cuddles & bonded to Mouse. The intention was to bond the 2 pairs. I spent July listening to jazz & stopping the rabbits bonding - not intentionally but I was scared & intercepted too much. By August Rudey wasn't too well so I left him with Mouse as my downstairs bunnies, J&B have top floor. TBH with Mouseys mobility issues she'd have had to been split from Boo at some point. Mouse is a solo lounge bun now. Lots of human fusses & foragey treats but sadly not well enough to rebond

Back