• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG she was keeping a giant bun in this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I don't think any of those are right and are far too small for a nethie, let alone a giant. What are people playing at.

I agree. Shes reponded to my comment and told me to mind my own b.wax!! :roll: The bun may only be in at night but thats not good enough, that is when they are most active and what if she decides to have a lay in?? :roll:

She must be a :censored: nutter. I'm sorry but I really want to hit her! I love how she thinks that it makes it ok that she only kept a giant rabbit in there at night. I'm sure it loved not being able to turn around or have food in with it!

It's a :censored: Syrian Hamster Cage and not a very good one at that. I'm really annoyed!

My question! :wave: or comment!

I think you should be prosecuted for putting a large rabbit in that disgusting cage. I hope whoever buys it off you collects it from your address and then uses your address to report you to the RSPCA.

My question! :wave: or comment!

I think you should be prosecuted for putting a large rabbit in that disgusting cage. I hope whoever buys it off you collects it from your address and then uses your address to report you to the RSPCA.

Did you seriously say that? If so, I now completely love and worship you lol!

She is a chav! :roll::roll:Look at the car spoiler she is selling. Oooppss her mobile number is on there!

Who would pay £21 for that pee stained cage????

I know it looks in awful condition. I wouldn't trust that she'd cleaned it properly either. I just can't believe she thinks she's done nothing wrong!

I know their are many small cages on ebay advertised for rabbits but the fact that she kept a gaint really :censored: me off.

I just looked in her feedback as a buyer that she has bought a 4ft hutch :shock: i hope that is not for the giant :?

thats damn right appauling! i really don't understand why people cannot use their common sense and see that a HAMSTER cage is not right for a GIANT bunny, jeese people like that annoy the heck outa me! :censored:

I got a reply!

i bought her and the cage together for 70 pound i did not know no different plus she runs round the house all day which is loads better than any cage

I got quite a nice reply from her saying that both her children can fit in the cage :shock: but also that she has seen many cages the same sort of size on ebay and doesnt understand why people are picking on her. So I replied explainign about 3 hops flop standing up etc and also told her about my many calls and complaints to a certain well know pet shop chain. Fingers crossed she takes a bit of it on board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back