• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG- Damning Council Report on Sheffield P@H.

I agree with Jill, they will just ship someone in to bring the store up to scratch and that will be that. The positive thing here is that the story is out in the public domain and it may make people wake up a little to whats going on.

I agree. The problem the councils quite often have is that unless complaints are made they don't go back and check after the licence has been renewed as they are usually understaffed so it means that although changes are made for the licence to be granted they can slip back into their old ways straight after! My best friend was the licencing animal warden and she had a whole borough of petshops, kennels, catteries, stables etc to licence by herself aswell as the complaints and dog wardening to carry out and the borough consists of 5 or 6 towns :? She hated the fact that she couldn't get back to them all for regular inspections.

Back