• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG! Call abut pet shop closing down... UD There here.

Were there any other animals needing places Sooz? Just wondering as I can place an appeal on the other forum I'm on if necessary

Ah, well tell him he'll have to do without his phone coz you need to put your SIM card in it!!

His mobile is sim locked :roll:

Were there any other animals needing places Sooz? Just wondering as I can place an appeal on the other forum I'm on if necessary

All I heard about were four rabbits. It may be SYAR took the others in. The four have places though thanks :D

The RSPCA have taken the two remaining rabbits. They had already rehomed 7.

The two I have are Murphy, black lionhead X and Mason, blue lionhead X. Both 13 weeks. A little overweight and underhandled but otherwise in good shape.

The RSPCA have taken the two remaining rabbits. They had already rehomed 7.

The two I have are Murphy, black lionhead X and Mason, blue lionhead X. Both 13 weeks. A little overweight and underhandled but otherwise in good shape.

I love lionhead crosses :love:

Back