• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ok brace yourselves-terrible poster at the vets.:(

I'd mention it to the RWA and they can get in touch (and check it's not a practice on their rabbity list) - www.rabbitwelfare.co.uk

You're absolutely right, that's completely inappropriate and wouldn't be good advice even in an emergency. You don't treat heat stroke by plunging the patient in cold water.

Just a thought - you didn't take a photo of the poster on the wall did you C?

You could send that to RWAF if so ... (and post here :lol:)

B****r no I didn't.:roll:Wish I had.

I will check they are not on the RWAF list though.I really don't think they are.I definitely wouldn't have used them as a main vet anyway.

Although the picture was absolutely awful,it is down now.I just keep thinking though what if I hadn't seen it and someone had acted on it thinking it would "occupy the kids"for abit as its the school hols, and we might have more hot weather.:shock:

Its unacceptable in a vet surgery.The vet who rang me was head vet who wasn't "aware" of it but its his job to be "aware" of everything I would have thought.:roll:

Im wondering whether to write to the practice manager,or leave it now and hope the message has got through.:?

Back