• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh no......U/D She wasn't pregnant :)

I would also separate them tonight, it's only one night - not only is she stressed, but if she is heavily pregnant she could give birth overnight and you really wouldn't want her to already be pregnant again by the morning...

Very good point. They have calmed down now but will seperate them when I go to bed.

They are both stunning rabbits and I will try to post some pictures soon. I have someone interested in them too.

No babies over night thankfully.

My vets have very kindly made room for Bessie to be speyed this morning and have told me to bring Samson along and they will try to do him at the same time.

To say Im relieved would be the biggest understatement of the century.

Can we have some vibes for Bessie please, I dont yet know how far along she is :(

I do hope all goes well for both Bessie and Samson today. Can't believe they may already have a new home waiting for them.. at least thats good news!

I have dropped them in and they were off to be weighed as I left. They had a oral investigation booked bfore hand so it could be quite late on when I get a call.

Hopefully they can get them both neutered today and Bessie will pull through.

I have had a lady waiting for a pair of large rabbits for some time, just waiting for her to get back to me.

She wasnt pregnant!!!

I am so relieved. She is in recovery now and I can collect her and Samson at about 6pm.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Oh good news - and so glad she has come through the op OK. Loads of recovery hugs and vibes to them both :wave:

Back