• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oat, wheat and barley hay

shazzy81

Young Bun
Hi everyone

Tyler only likes oat, wheat and barley hay by the alfalfa king. I have been buying it from dolittles pet shop near wolverhampton but they havent got any!! Ive found a small 1lb bag at gardenlands just up the rd from dolittles but that will only last a week.

Does anyone know to any west midlands shops that sell this hay? I know i can order it from the internet but i dont want to keep paying an extra £5 for hay thats already nearly £10 as money doesnt grow on trees!!

Ive rng around so many shops today and only one has tried to help me.

Tyler says thank you!!

I get mine from hayexperts also mine love the Oat hay from oxbow but its only a small bag and its quite expensive for how long it lasts :wave:

You can get a big delivery of hay for £5.00. I spent £80 worth of hay and it cost £5.00 delivery. Have you googled the hay?

Thanks for the replies. Ive looked everywhere and theres a couple of places that sell it on the internet. Theres actually somewhere cheaper than the hay experts for it. Its £7.95 for a 4lb bag. The problem is im a bit reluctant to order loads in one go as Tyler is such a fussy sod, im worried he may go and decide he no longer wants it when ive spent lots of money!!

Today ive had a breakthrough with the pet shop i usually get it from and they will be selling more of it just waiting on the delivery but they dont know when that will be!

Have anyone tried burns mountain hay? Its made of 70 grasses and herbs.

Thanks

Back