• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not posted pics of my two for a while so here you go........

bunnyhuggger said:
Mandy, Bluebell and Benji are absolutely stunning bunsters :love: , and you're right, it's ages since we last saw photos, norty :no: :lol:

Sorry :oops: :lol: :lol:

bunnyhuggger said:
*goes to check route finder for directions to Mandy's .......*

Yikes :shock: :lol: Now you know your more than welcome to come so long as you bring Mojo and Grace :angel: :wink: :lol:

tupperwarequeen said:
Your buns are soooo cute :)

bunnylove said:
mandy they are absultley gorgeousssssssssssss!!!!!!

Aspen'n'company said:
Your bunnies are such adorable beauties!

Jaypot said:
Those two are just absolutely adorable - they look so happy and so well cared for :D Think I will still bunnynap 'em though :D :twisted:

Charliesangel said:
They are simply adorable...I love seeing new piccies of them!! That first piccie of Bluebell, so cute :love:

Rexy bexy said:
u have a stunning pair of bunny there mandy
becky

Nyki said:
OOhh what lovely pictures Mandy!! :D :D
I've definatley got a soft spot for your Bluebell, she's gorgeous!! :D :D

Fanks for all the lovely comments, they are my little darlins and I love um to bits, I must admit Bluebell is rather a pretty girl, but them I am biased. :D

bunnytales said:
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY - and about time too matey - Awwwwwwww they are just too fab for words and Bluebells colouring is just amazing - Mand :?: - is that what they call blue butterfly :?:

Yep blue butterfly :D

bunnytales said:
Benji just seems to look more and more like Buffs every time I see him.

I know, but I bet Buffs isn't as norty as Benji :lol:

bunnytales said:
What kinda weight are they Mand :?: - are they Mini Lops as Bluebell looks quite tall when she stands up :?:

Yep both Mini Lops, do you know I've never weighed them myself, they've only been weighed at the vets. I know when I took Benji in Feb for his jabs the vet thought that Benji had a bit of a bun belly, but since I've changed their food he slimed down quite nicely :D *Right buns on the scales with you tonight* :lol:

bunnytales said:
Awwwwwwww me wants Snuggles soooooooooooon :roll:

PS - I've just had a new Screen Monitor at work and me thinks Bluebell and Benji are going to look sooooooooo cool as a screen saver :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gal you're more than welcome to come anytime for bunny snuggles :thumb:

Do you know I've got pics of most of the buns on here on my screen saver too :lol:

Back