• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not a good start- PICCIES OF TROOPS AND LILLIE <3<3

Just thought I'd post the Lillie is back home, after the brilliant care from Elaine, which we are very,very grateful for, she is eating fine :D and pooing a lot :D And just seems slightly cheekier than before (ie ripping the newspaper up in the carrier on the way home :lol: )Apart from that she is still as gorgeous as ever :love: (In my eyes!)

Kirsty x

Tried to take a photo of her on my phone, but the cheeky thing wouldn't sit still for a second, also tried Trooper but he was just the same :roll: :roll:

She is fine now :D Eating well, and bounding around the conservatory, well not anymore seeing as my dad took her outside yesterday :(

Kirsty x

I just had a quick chance to take some photos, not very god quality (taken on my phone) there are some black and wite pics at bottom (forgot to take the effect off)

Whats in here ?
DSC00380.jpg

Mmmmmm yummy greens...
DSC00381.jpg

Excuse me !!! I am trying to clean myself !!!
DSC00360.jpg

I look best like this!
DSC00363.jpg

Or like this look at my gorgeous mane !!
DSC00364.jpg

No I don't want anymore greens I want a cuddle dad !!
DSC00373.jpg

Kirsty x

PS Sorry for the amount :oops: I will try to get some more on a new topic :D

Back