• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

News Story - just flicked on

That is absolutely APPALLING. What a heartbreaking story. And that stupid woman came out of court looking like she didn't give a damn.:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: How could anyone be so cruel???????????:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:cry::cry::cry:

the evil moo....she made up the giy who apparently paid her £200 to buy them and she didnt think to check on them..her house was being repossessed..

her n the boyfriend/hubby were smiling and didnt give a toss:censored::censored:
when shes sentenced i think they should lock her in a box in a shed wth no water food or bedding for weeks....

i am soo upset..they only used a few pics and they were horrifiying enough..all those bagged up bodies...the body in the hutch..the one dying in the hutch...the description the lady rspca offier gave..omg i feel sick..i wont be able to sleep tonite.

why oh why did noone living next door notice a shed ful of buns and an empty house?

news story-just flicked on!

I remember this story and how could you forget that EVIL woman:evil:glad she,s been banned but what,s to stop her O/H getting an animal and letting her look after (if that,s the right word) it:? she sounds like a "hoarder" and a very cruel one too!:evil:

Why do people do this? I know my limits and stick to them. :cry: I bet she fed them cheap food and got them no veterinary care either. There should be licenses for keeping pets and those who do wish to have them ought to sit a test to prove they've researched that species needs.

I saw this last night, it makes me feel so sick!:cry::cry::cry:

That evil cow:evil::evil::evil::evil: When she walked out of court she said she`d done nothing wrong!!!:shock::censored::censored::censored:

I really hope she she keeps to her ban & is stopped from having anymore animals.

Su.x

Back