• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newbie :0)

shivbo2014

Young Bun
Hello I am a new rabbit owner to a lovely little female called Miffy. We've actually had her since February and she's settled in really well. Even with the boisterous two year old and two cats. She lives in the front room and is so friendly, such a sweetheart. Hoping to have her spayed soon although feeling nervous about it!

Trying to get a pic of her but as usual she's chilling under the sofa on hard cold flooring instead of in her comfy home lol xx

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi :wave: Welcome to the forum :)

Our doe was spayed a few days ago, although I have been through it before with my three other does. It is nerve racking, but you will find lots of support / advice here when the time comes.

I look forward to seeing some photos of little Miffy x

Thanks I am always worrying about her since we got her when she was tiny and her little buddy we got with her died after a couple of days, I didn't realise how fragile rabbits are I always assumed they were so hardy.

Quick question, she has no interest in going out in the garden. I leave the door open all day and she goes up to it but will not venture out. I don't mind if she doesn't want to but should they really have some outdoors time?x

8108bd473ac84bbd6ef6ca59f1dbb5fd.jpg

Back