• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New rescue - may be upsetting to some

You do such wonderful work. How do you manage to keep your temper when these owners pass over these poor little buns? - I think I would be up on an assault charge. Let's hope they keep their baby cleaner than this :roll:

If I am rude, they may change their mind and not want to sign the animal over to the rescue. I would prefer to take the animal, get the formed signed and then make sure the animal is treated. To be honest, most people don't take the pet out the carrier when they drop them off, so I don't really get a good look until they are gone. The bit that really stumped me is they cut his back nails recently. Not short enough, mind you, but that makes it even worse that they saw this mess and left it!

That's appalled, poor little soul :cry: I can't even tell what it is I'm looking at its that bad. All I see is some grey fur and a lot of poo :cry: really hope he picks up now he's safe with you!

That's appalled, poor little soul :cry: I can't even tell what it is I'm looking at its that bad. All I see is some grey fur and a lot of poo :cry: really hope he picks up now he's safe with you!

He is sitting up in my arms and you can just see his feet to the left and right. The mess is on his tail.

You have done a wonderful job getting him to look so fit, well and happy.:love:

Best of luck in finding a forever home very soon.

Wow he looks great! What a gorgeous wee bun; you do such good work :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh he looks fantastic, brilliant job [emoji4] now all he needs is a home for his happy ending! So much admiration for what you do.

Poor little thing :( Glad he's away from that neglect. No animal should be left to get in that sort of a state.

You've done a great job, he looks wonderful now. Hope he finds his forever home soon :)

What a gorgeous little guy! :love: Vibes for that forever home on the way to him. You have done a fantastic job caring for him. :) xxxx

Thanks all :) He is a different bunny now. He was quiet and shut off when I first met him, but now he is a cheeky little lad who seems to be enjoying life now :)

Back